Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The ending of act 3.


         Helmer calls Nora name one more time, Nora stops and realize that she does not want to walk away form her kids, her husband, and her home. Nora begins to run into helmer arm's. He tells her how much he is sorry and they began to discuss about it on the couch. Nora begins to tell Helmer why she feels that way. He told Nora "I will give you more space, Nora you still can do what you please. I won't stop you."

          The next day, Nora wakes up and starts to think what would of happen is she left. Nora knows she doesn't want to leave her kids abanded. Helmer walks into the room and gives Nora a big kiss. "Nora I love you so very much, I will do anything in my honor to keep you. Please forgive me, I know it is another day and you don't want to discuss this but you need to know that without you I can't go on." Helmer said to Nora." I love you baby, and i will never leave you". Nora says.

No comments: