Thursday, March 21, 2013

Act 2

       In act 2, its weird how everything changes for Nora. It makes me mad when Nora doesn't tell her husband what she did for him, and how she really got the money. I feel like your his wife, why can't you tell him everything. Your suppose to tell each other everything. If I was Nora I would of tried to tell Helmer in away where he would undersand where I'm coming from, and he might not feel so betrayed.

           Krogstad need to sop trying to ruin Nora's family. Two wrongs don't make a right. He is just a mess, if Mr. Krogstad used his brain more, and tried to help Nora, maybe Nora could of helped him out with a job, he could of had another friend. He doesn't need all these enemies, he just creating to many problems that he don't need. Mrs. Linde is one character phony person. Christina is a backstabber. She didn't have to do that to pour Nora. Everything seems like it's beginning to fall down on Nora. What I really think is that everything is not going to go as Nora planned. It could actually make their relationship better, if you asked me.

3 comments:

Julia Aiello said...

Nora made me mad in Act II too!

Natalie casaburi said...

Mrs. Linde being a backstabber kind of bothered me to but she did it to try and help Nora in the long run.

Unknown said...

I agree with you. If Nora is his wife then she should just come out and tell the truth.